Monday, March 30, 2009
We got the Yucks!
Bluh, I don't feel good...David doesn't feel good...Jaxon is doing better, but still has a slight yucky cough and snot nose...Jonah's fine other than a little runny nose. I HATE THE SICKIES! I've had this lingering yuck about me that I thought was going away, but when I woke up this morning...I was wrong. I feel beat, snotty, and achy...bluh, I don't feel good. Being the mom and not feeling good is only that much worse...there's no one to take care of me while David's away at work and I still have to cook and clean and take care of the kids and get Jonah off to school and pick him up at the bus stop. And if David doesn't feel good too...I don't get pampered. :( Being sick stinks! Just thought I'd share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
So sorry you are sick! We got it here too, but not nearly as bad. Call me if you need anything- I mean it, really!
oh man! it's never okay for mommies to be sick. i hope you get better quickly, and i'll pray for you.
Bummer! This lady in my ward gave me some lemon essential oil (the real stuff, not the cheap flavoring or massage oil from a drug store)a couple months ago. I've been putting a couple of drops in my big jug of water every day, and you know, with all the yucky bugs my family has gotten, I haven't gotten sick at ALL this winter beyond one or two days of a runny nose. I just keep forgetting to share my lemon oil with the rest of the family!!! (you're supposed to put a swipe of it on the bottom of your kids feet at night). Anyway, thought I'd share:)
I hear you! The only thing that stinks about having six kids is when the sickies hit us. It seems like someone new gets it every day for 6 days! I am tired of having sick kids!!!
Being sick is the worst. I'm sooo sorry!
I love your blog though You guys are the cutest family. We need to hang out again sometime soon. :)
Post a Comment