Today is my niece Kimball's birthday. I know that I keep saying that each of my nieces and nephews have a special place in my heart (because each of them really do), but Kimball's is different. She was the first niece or nephew born to me (if that makes sense). My first 3 nephews were already born when I met them, so I never got to know them as babies. Kimball was my first AND she was the first one with my blood (well, you know what I mean, she's related to me biologically). She was my little baby - yes, I took ownership of her. Oh that little girl was the cutest, chubbiest little thing. Her poor mama gave birth to an 11 lb 7 oz baby - can you believe it? She was so happy and she loved her Uncle David (and Aunt Julie too)! Kimball was named appropriately - her middle name is "Joy" and she certainly has been a joy. She's so happy and helpful and full of life. Kimball, I love you so much. Happy birthday!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Happy Birthday Kimball!
Today is my niece Kimball's birthday. I know that I keep saying that each of my nieces and nephews have a special place in my heart (because each of them really do), but Kimball's is different. She was the first niece or nephew born to me (if that makes sense). My first 3 nephews were already born when I met them, so I never got to know them as babies. Kimball was my first AND she was the first one with my blood (well, you know what I mean, she's related to me biologically). She was my little baby - yes, I took ownership of her. Oh that little girl was the cutest, chubbiest little thing. Her poor mama gave birth to an 11 lb 7 oz baby - can you believe it? She was so happy and she loved her Uncle David (and Aunt Julie too)! Kimball was named appropriately - her middle name is "Joy" and she certainly has been a joy. She's so happy and helpful and full of life. Kimball, I love you so much. Happy birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hi Julie
I miss you Julie.
Thanks for saying Happy Birthday.
How's Jonah and Jaxon?
I love you Julie.
Love,
Kimball
(that took her 9 minutes to type that - and she wanted to add "Do you want to buy any Girl Scout cookies?" to the bottom of it. Ever the little saleswoman - she turned all her orders last week, so I'm not sure exactly what she thought she was going to sell you...)
Thank you Kimball! I love and miss you too...come visit me soon! I would LOVE to buy cookies from you!
Post a Comment