Saturday, November 8, 2008

This Just In...

I was just sitting here, Jaxon was playing, Jonah was drawing, and my little Jonah Kai, who never ceases to surprise me with the funny things he says, came up with this little conversation:
"Mom, do you know what my life depends about? Jesus Christ, my teeth, the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus, and Sinta Klaus. That's what my life depends about. My heart needs those things to live or else I would die"  
He never fails to crack me up!

While I'm at it, here's  a few more funnies that came out of his mouth this week:
"Mommy, you strusstrate me out!"  (That was a little combo between "stress me out" and "frustrated me.")
Jonah like to tell Jax different words to say and have Jax copy him, so one day, here's what he said "Jax, say Jesus Christ.  Say the gospel.  Say I love church."  If you couldn't tell, he's on this kick where pretty much everything he says has something to do with Jesus Christ (in a good way thankfully - like, "Jesus Christ wants likes it when I sing" or "Jesus Christ wants me to play outside.").
I love my Jonah Kai!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh, that's funny! I guess as long as he moving from one holiday to the next, he'll stay alive, huh?:)What did the tooth fairy bring him for his 3 molars this week?

(Kimball told me yesterday that she needed to open the ketchup bottle with her teeth again - she lost a tooth that way this summer -because she needs some more money).

Dyan said...

That's hilarious! "Stusstrate"..I vote to add it to the dictionary! And poor Jonah with the whole teeth and dentist situation, not fun! Oh, and the political undies were great!