
Yesterday my sister-in-law Rachel beat me to the punch, but I just had to say how excited I am for Christmas!!!! I'm always excited, but this year I'm excited earlier then usual. I guess the year or 2 after I realized the truth about Santa I had a hard time getting excited, but since I became a parent and my view on Santa has changed, I think I'm more excited then ever! This year I actually have a fireplace to hang my stockings on, which I'm SO happy about! I don't know about your towns, but November 1st, all the Christmas decos came out at ALL the stores, so it's really hard not to whip mine out. I'll confess that I actually pulled the box out and have been itching to take it all out, but am fighting hard to resist until at least the week before Thanksgiving...we'll see. For those of you as excited as I am, hang in there - only a few more weeks! Hooray for Christmas!



2 comments:
I'm hanging on until the day after Thanksgiving...it drives me nuts to have the Christmas decos but not have a tree up yet, so I have to wait until its a reasonable amount of time before Christmas to keep the darn tree alive:)
Looks like we are on the same page! I just can't wait, we will be in Utah so it is really going to be a true Christmas this year with the SNOW! Can't wait...
Post a Comment