Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day 3

We had so much fun this weekend with DJ, Rachel, Jakey, & Dylan!  We were sad to see them go, but it makes us excited to see them soon over Thanksgiving!  

After church today we rushed down to Pismo to try to catch the last bit of sunlight remaining to snap a few family pictures for DJ & Rachel before they headed home.  I couldn't resist posting this one.  Its a bit blurry (my camera stinks...but don't get me started on that...for another post I suppose!  Thanks for being patient with me, DJ & Rachel), but it was so cute.  I was trying to get picts of the boys, but Jake kept grabbing Dylan and kissing him...what a nice big brother!


Come again soon guys (and gal)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez... You're fast! I haven't even had the chance to look at my pics yet! This one is so cute, did we mark it? If not, then do. Love it! You are so awesome, I am so excited about these pics!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am soooo tired! Went to bed @ 3, woke up at 630! Ugh. DJ said he gave you our address, thank you! I am so excited... BTW, I LOVED Twilight! I love most movies though, I'm not much of a critic. See you guys in a few days! Can't wait!