Last night was Adam Pasion's (formerly Briertone) c.d. release. David has spent the last year at the theater recording and co-producing their new album. I got to go with David to watch the show and I was lucky enough to get to see him play on one of the songs (he also played on the album - you can hear it here, just click on Awake on the playlist). My husband is amazing! I recorded a tiny bit of it, so if I can find the cord to connect my camera to my computer, then I'll post it. I suppose otherwise you'll just have to leave it up to your imaginations.
(Briertone)



2 comments:
That's so cool! I'm glad you get to go along and watch all these fun things - go David!
Hi! My name is Michelle, and I'm one of Stacey Baker's high school friend (we're the Seattlite Family blog). Anyway, I always enjoy the comments you post on her site, so I wanted to introduce myself.
Loved your blog about the boys weighing pretty much the same, despite the age difference. My husband and I were commenting the same thing last night about our two girls. Hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment