![]() | You are Bashful. You tend to be shy and be a listener rather than a talker. You fall in love easily and when you see the object of your affection your heart beats faster and you get so nervous- but don't worry because all that bashfulness actually makes you more enduring! Your gentle heart is adored by all! |
I don't know about the "adored by all" part, but the rest is pretty right on. I can be shy, I listen a little too much some times, and I get nervous real easy. | |
What Animal Were You In Your Past Life? | |
![]() | You were cockroach. You were often misjudged, but you've been resourceful and its helped you even in today's hostile world. Your ability to survive, persevere, and make the best of your environment is displayed in your current life. However, your achievements are often overlooked. |
What Dora the Explorer Character Are You? | |
![]() | You are Backpack. When there is an emergency you are the best person to have around because you always know exactly what to do! You are extremely resourceful and are never unprepared. Your helpfulness is appreciated by others and friends always want to hang out with you! |
How Cheap Are You? | |
![]() | You are Ordinary. You buy what you need to buy and are smart about getting anything extra. You don't really look for bargains, you just get stuff when you can afford it, like a normal person would. |
Which SpongeBob Character Are You? | |
![]() | You are Patrick. Simplicity is the best word to describe your personal motto. You like to drift from one thing to the next without having to work too hard. You are a dreamer and like to have the freedom to just get up and go wherever you want at any time. Your friends enjoy being around you and wish they could be like you. You don't worry and you don't stress out- you simply live your life from one day to the next! |
Yah, I'd say this is completely the opposite of me. I work hard, I dream, but am a realist, I definitely stress and worry. But I do try to live simply, but I wouldn't say I'm a Patrick - maybe more of a Mrs. Puff. | |
Which Sesame Street Character Are You? | |
![]() | You are part Big Bird. You are something of an eccentric, and not everyone always gives you credit for your inventiveness and intelligence. You may not always know everything, but people turn to you for your sound, unique logic. Plus, you have a big heart. Really big. |
![]() | You are part Elmo. You are lovable and ticklish, and always inquisitive. Sometimes, though, your excitement about the world can make you seem childish, naive, and occasionally irritating to others. |
Which Pixar Character Are You? | |
![]() | You are Nemo. Your are the rebel in the group. You do things differently, not because you think they should be done that way, but because your Mommy |
Which Disney Villain Are You? | |
![]() | You are Lady Tremaine. You're the evil stepmother little girls have nightmares about. Hooray for you, who helped kids learn to love their birth parents and do everything possible to avoid stepparents. Next time, though, be careful not to get in between a girl and her dreams. |
| I try not to see myself as evil. I really don't see any correlation here - hopefully none of you do either! | |
Which Hogwarts Class Would You Teach? | |
![]() | You would teach Charms. You're definitely "charming"! You know exactly what to do or say and you are the perfect friend. You can easily get your way by flaunting that charm of yours in front of the right person. |
How Sweet Are You? | |
![]() | You are Sweet as Candy. You are as Sweet as Candy! You love life and look forward to everything it has to offer. You are enthusiastic and persuasive and can make others feel shiny on a bleak day! You are not so sweet that it irritates people, but you are absolutely one of the nicest and kindest people in the world. You are popular and people naturally drift to you when they are in need of some cheering up! |
| So I wish that this was all true, but not so much. I would agree with the part that says I "love life and look forward to everything it has to offer." I can definitely be enthusiastic, but persuasive and popular not so much. It's fun anyway. | |
Which College Major Should You Be? | |
![]() | Your major should be Art. You are sensitive, creative, and you don't follow established rules. Unfortunately, you'll have to follow some rules if you ever want that promotion at Starbucks. |















2 comments:
This is all so funny, I love taking little quizes like that. Hey, are you and David coming down for Thanksgiving? Also, I bought some tickets for the Twilight midnight showing today, would you guys consider coming up for it? It will be fun...
That's really funny - I spent hours on the computer researching vacuums today. All the quizzes sound a lot more fun:) I had to laugh about the Mary Poppins bag at church. That used to always happen to me at ball games - I was the only parent who would bring things to entertain their small children for hours in the bleachers...and ended up with a swarm of naughty little kids trying to steal my kids toys and snacks:) I just quit going for a while after I overheard a couple parents saying that they didn't need to worry about bringing anything, because I always did. Grr...you can't follow my example and quit church, though:)
Post a Comment