Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm an Esme!

This post is dedicated to you, Rachel!

(Warning:  This will only make sense to you if you've read Twilight.)

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!

This is why I'm an Esme:

You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and appreciate the kind way you always handle things.  
So, basically I'm reliving the Princess Quiz all over again. This pretty much reassures me that I have no life outside of my family/home. That's not ALL that bad, right? :)

I guess I'm happy with the results...I've still only finished the first 2 books, but I guess if I had to be any of the girls, I'd probably want to be her.  Plus Carlisle is David's favorite, so if he's Carlisle, I'd want to be Esme for sure!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Haha - you got hooked on Twilight, too, eh?:) I don't know which one I'd be, but definitely not Bella. Hopefully I'm not that whiny:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I love it, I am going to take the test right now! Hope you don't mind, but I am definately going to have to steel this idea and put it on my blog...