Sunday, August 10, 2008

This posts for you, Dad!

We've all been VERY busy!  David has had a LOT going on at work and I have had a LOT going on at home.  Sadly I haven't quite unpacked all of our boxes and I'm almost organized, but still have a bit more to do.  I think I've got a few projects to do before its all done.  

I forgot to add previously our 24th of July celebrations.  For all of you non-LDS folks July 24th is the day that we celebrate the pioneers who crossed the plains and settled in Utah.  Actually I think it really commemorates all who risked their lives to bring us religious freedom today.  

Anyway, David was lucky enough (I say that with a big smile on my face) to perform with my dad and another guy as the "entertainment" for the multi-ward Pioneer Day bbq.  He played a little guitar, but mainly drums...and David LOVES playing the drums!  

That same night David had a little jam with Dad and Todd (my sister DeDe's boyfriend visiting from San Diego).  Fun stuff...

No comments: