Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Cook is back...and I need YOUR help!

After somewhat of a 3 month hiatus, I've got my own kitchen back and I'm starting to get back into the cooking groove again (thanks Mom for all those yummy meals!).  I'm on a quest to find new food, so I need all of your help!  Since I don't want to fill my family blog up with good food finds, I started a new blog:


It's open so that anyone can post recipes, food finds, cooking ideas/tips, etc., so PLEASE share with me (and everyone else) your good food finds!  My goal is to post at least 1 new item/recipe a week, but hopefully with your help we'll get much more than that!  I would LOVE your posts!

Thanks for your help!

2 comments:

Ben & Carly said...

Ahh I have so much to say..first of all your land is AMAZING! second your recipe looks divine and third I will post some recipes on your blog, I think that is a great idea. I wish my parents lived close by so that Ben and I could head out of town, your trip sounded fun. I bet your boys are in heaven running around, I wish we could get our kids together they would have a blast!

Kelly said...

I love to cook! You should check out a couple sites. There is a link on my blog for internecipes. If you haven't already, check it out and then there are a bunch of links on that site to some other ones.

Here are a few more:
dinnersonme.blogspot.com
thisweekfordinner.com
simplifysupper.com