1) A dryer.

So we've never actually owned a dryer, but I decided that the next place we move into, we're not doing without! So what have I done in the past to dry clothes? Well some places had a washer & dryer, but mostly just hung-dried or brought to the apartment laundry room (no fun!). So to say the least I'm ecstatic! Anyway, the lady had it for only 3 months, moved and found she didn't have the right dryer for her new house (electric to gas). So we got it for almost 1/2 of what they paid - SWEET! It looks like brand new - I can't wait to use it!
2) Baby Einstein DVDs

This was yet another awesome find. You know that 12-disc box set of Baby Einstein DVDs at Costco? Well they cost like $100...I got it on Craig's List for $25...and they're in mint condition! I'm stoked...my kids (yes Jonah too) LOVE Baby Einstein, so this is cool.
I just had to share and tell you all to buy/sell/wish on Craig's List...that's all.



4 comments:
julie, i don't know if i ever responded back to you (not doing much commenting on blogs these days), but i wanted to say i'm glad you found me/my blog so that i can peek in on your life!
yippee on the craig's list findings!
Cool! Sheesh, I had a dryer I would have GIVEN you, but you'd have to come get it:) Its even in a funky psychadelic color:)
I LOVE craigslist. Whenver I want/need something I always look there first. it's also a great place to sell things!
Julie congrats on the dryer and props to you for having two kids and no dryer! I love the poem you have under your family picture, it is one of my favorites. Ben and I want to bring the kids to Disneyland sometime before we move, how close are you guys, I would love to see you.
Post a Comment