So there, you have it...I'm stinkin' hot!
Friday, June 20, 2008
It's Stinkin' Hot!
So I just had to wine and complain to you all that it is stinkin' hot! I thought we moved to the Central Coast to have perfect 75-85° weather all year long! I have never in my 29 years of life ever known it to be this hot...ever! Right now the Weather Channel said it is 111° & still rising & my mom's car said it was 118° - that is crazy...it never gets above 95° here and even that is rare! There's a reason why we moved away from Palm Springs...it was 115° in the beginning of May...and I hate the heat! Of course no one really has A/C here either, because you don't need it...you usually just open a window and get a breeze...not this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I can't believe it - that's just crazy! Is it cooler at the beach, at least?! Where's that broken hot tub when you need it?:)
Post a Comment