Friday, April 11, 2008

We're Moving!

Well for those of you who didn't know, we're moving out of Guadalupe.  Yes, we're moving AGAIN.  We never planned to stay in Guadalupe very long...just until we got the theater up and running, but here it is over 2 years later and we're still here.  I wanted to move before Jonah started school.  So we'll be moving out officially tomorrow and will stay with my parents for a month or so, then head to a house in Arroyo Grande (we'll be a LOT closer to everything, so I won't have to drive 20-30 minutes (or longer if we get stuck behind a tractor) just to go to the grocery store and Jonah will have a yard!!!! (no more patio!)  I'll try to remember to forward our new address to all your emails - if I don't in the next week and you need it, let me know.  (Our phone numbers will stay the same).

2 comments:

Kelly said...

How fun. I love moving because you get to go through all of your stuff and start fresh! Good luck.

Sandy said...

Does that mean you found a place to move to?? Sweet!!