Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Week of Fun (and Funnies)

Friday afternoon Jonah and Gramma planted LOTS of seeds.  There were seeds of lettuce, spinach (because Jonah wanted "to be like Pop-Eye the sailorman, toot-toot!"), tomatoes, cantaloupe, flowers and a bunch more I can't remember (which reminds me we need to go water them).  Jonah loved scooping the dirt (what little boy wouldn't?)

The other night Jonah and Jaxon discovered Gramma's pots and pans and decided to put on a little drum concert.  Jonah played the symbols and Jaxon the drum.  It was quite beautiful :)


Tuesday night Jaxon decided to feed himself applesauce.  He actually did a really good job of it until the end, when he decided to feed his hair and eyes.  


Last night Jonah tripped on the dog leash (no, we don't have a dog, my sister does) and hit his mouth on the dog bowl, giving him a puffy lip.  This picture doesn't really do it justice.  This morning when he woke up something was funny about him...he kept making funny faces, then I realized it was his hurt lip.

Tuesday we went to Old Navy and got Jonah a few new shirts.  This morning he got dressed and started posing and saying, "Mommy, do I look cool?"  It was SO funny!  I don't know where he learned to model pose.

Jonah's showing off his cool new belt.  He's VERY excited because its Volcom, "just like Joseph [his cousin] wears."

He also said "I don't really need my belt with these pants, but I wear it 'cause it's COOL!"  So is he 4 or 14??  I know he's growing fast, but he can't already be a teenager yet, can he?

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh, the modeling pictures are hilarious! Are you sure you and David don't walk around striking poses at home?:)

Dyan said...

GQ Jonah is hilarious! How was the move and where are you now exactly? And yes, Carla moved to AZ last September or so. Carleen has been there for almost 2 years as well.