It was a sad day today in our house. All my boys are down and out!

Yesterday Jaxon went in for his 12 month doctors appointment and apparently he was behind in his immunizations, so the poor kid had to get 7 shots! Yep, 7...3 in one thigh, 2 in the other, and 2 in an arm. So he's been pretty cranky the last 24 hours or so (I would too if I just got 7 shots!). His legs are so sore and he's had a fever. Poor Jaxy!

Last night Jonah came down with a sore throat and fever, so he was up all night and feeling pretty lousy today too.
To top it all off, David wasn't feeling his best either. He has a sore back and isn't feeling too good. I hope I don't come down with anything! My poor boys!



2 comments:
Hey that's always hard when the kids are sick. But at least you got to spend some time at Montana de Oro, what a magical spot, I love going there!
What sad pictures!! Poor little guys - hope they feel better soon!
Post a Comment