
Tonight Jaxon made such a mess of himself after eating dinner that I had to give him a bath. I usually put him in the bathtub, but tonight I was too lazy to do that, so since our sink is FINALLY fixed (yes, it took the maintenance guys 3 MONTHS to fix it and our toilet!) I put him in the sink. You would have thought I gave him his own bowl of ice cream or something, 'cause he was SO happy about it. Looks kinda chilly to me.
As for Jonah, he is getting SO big! I think he must be going through another growth spirt, 'cause the kid has been chowin' lately! Today we went out for lunch and he not only ate his entire hamburger (and it was no happy meal burger - it was a full sized one) and fries, but when we got home he asked for some toast and some crackers. And he ate it all up!
Saturday Jonah said the cutest thing (as he usually does).
He said, "Mommy, why are you SO smart?"
I said, "Because I went to school for a LONG time and learned a lot from my teachers."
He said, "Teach me everything you know."
I said, "What do you want to know?"
He said, "EVERYTHING you know!"
It's nice to know someone appreciates me for my smarts :) He says the cutest things and his little kid accent/speech impediment (or whatever you wanna call it) makes his words come out so funny. Here's just a few of the things I heard from him just today:
-"Big Spanks" - Great Sphinx
-"Spenders" - Spurs, but he thinks they're called Suspenders"
-"Memmy" - Mummy
-"Puz" - Because
-"I-gwa" - David sometimes calls Jaxon "Dida-gugas," so Jonah tried to repeat it, but it came out as "I-gwas" and he's called him that ever since.
-"Lub" - Love
That's all I can think of for now, but I'll have to post more as I think of 'em. It's sad that he's old enough now that he's starting to talk right - I love it when kids say things funny!



3 comments:
Love the "Big Spanks" - that's really cute! I can't believe how much they are growing up...and we miss most of it:( Jaxon looks so cute running around -and I can't believe Jonah is almost old enough for kindergarten. Just wait...in a year, Jonah will be coming home using words like "situation", "awkward" and "temporary"...correctly...:)
Your boys are adorable! I love the face Jaxon is making in that picture.
I know what you mean about them growing up and saying words the right way. It's so sad. Only a few months ago Ammon was saying, "free" for three and "dader" for other but he's already grown out of it! Can you believe we will have kindergartener's next year?
It's so much fun to see pictures of you guys again.
oh and back pain is the worst! I have been in the same place you were too many times. I am actually going to start seeing a chiropractor in our ward soon. Hopefully that will help me!
Post a Comment