Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Jonah's Favorite Things

Jonah and I came up with a list of his favorite things (I know we're forgetting lots) and this is what he came up with:
  • Playing with the boys. (His Weibell cousins)
  • Shooting webs at the studio. (silly string)
  • Watching TV
  • Sleeping in Mommy & Daddy's bed.
  • Our new car...the style and the clock.
  • Going to Gramm's.
  • Going to Oma's.
  • The zoo.  The bugs, the room with the giant snake on top, and the train are his favorites.
  • Ma & Papa's.
  • Chuck E. Cheese and everything in it.
  • Seeing the butterflies (The Monarch Grove in Pismo).
  • The park.
  • The Apple Store (yes, he REALLY does love this!).
  • Avila Barn.  The candy and the animals there.
  • Jesus.
  • Super heroes.  Wolverine, Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, and Spiderman are the best.
  • The toy store (Toys R Us).
  • Games on the computer - all the Spiderman and Transformer ones.
  • Shooting his supersoakers.
  • Dirt.  (He said that with a BIG smile!)
  • Making mud pies with Alec.
  • When Daddy's home.
  • Dressing up like Superman and Spiderman.
  • Pirate Beach (Avila).
  • Running around.
  • Playing weapons.
  • Helping Mommy cook.  
  • Making cookies.
  • Taking baths with Jaxon.
  • Tickling Jaxon.
  • Eating Daddy's food.
  • Help Daddy record.
  • Favorite Songs:  "Stars Go Blue" (by Ryan Adams) and "The Woo-hoo Song.  I wanna wee-hoo, I wanna woo-hoo" ("The Sweet Escape" by Gwen Stefani).
  • Favorite TV shows:  SWAT Cats, Superfriends, Batman, Krypto the Dog, Scooby Doo, Little Einsteins, Tom and Jerry, and Popeye.
  • Favorite Movies:  Ninja Turtles, Sky High, Spy Kids (all 3 of them).
  • Favorite Planet:  Mars
  • Favorite Star:  Shooting Star
  • Favorite Food:  Shrimp and Sausage (seperate, not together, although he'd probably really like it if I made that for dinner!)
  • Favorite Snack:  Fruit Rollups
  • Favorite Person:  Patrick (from Spongebob - he thought he was pretty funny with this one!)
  • Favorite Color:  Blue, White, and Green
  • Favorite Toy:  Superheroes
  • Favorite Art Project:  Painting his bird house
  • Favorite Holiday:  Halloween, because he gets to dress up and eat candy
  • Favorite Instruments:  Trumpet and guitar
  • Favorite Animal:  Tiger
  • Favorite Sea Animal:  Shark

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I love this list! Jonah is such a BOY - I love it! Cute picture, too:)

Jonah -- come visit us in Wyoming!!

Bryn said...

Cute! I need to have Abby do this before she is too cool to like things. It seems that stage will come too fast. What a cute boy you have... and he is ALL BOY.

Ben & Carly said...

Julie! I was so excited to hear from you and Ben was too! it looks like you are doing awesome what a cute family you have. your boys are darling! Where are you guys living now? I am glad that I finally joined the world of blogging I get to hear from people I haven't heard from in years! Keep in touch, i love to hear about your life!

Kelly said...

I love this list. I'll have to do one of Ammon. He is such an adorable little boy. A good mix of you and David. I think he and Ammon would be great friends!