Last week I decided to take some newborn pictures of Jamen. I'm really mad at myself for not doing it sooner, seeing as he's not really newborn anymore, but I guess its better sooner than later!
First off I have to show just how chubby this little boy has become. At 6 weeks he's bigger than my other boys were...guess thats what happens when they start off bigger.
Here's my favorites (click on the pict below to make them bigger).
Believe it or not this is only about 1/2 of them. The 1st in the last row show my favorite baby looks. I love the pucker lips and tongue hanging out and that almost smile is SO Jamen right now. Jamen is so photogenic and was so fun to photograph! Now I need to get myself a nice dSLR so I can take good picts of my kids.
Jamen, you are SO sweet and enchanting. We all love you SO much!





6 comments:
What a cutie! We love you, Jamen!
These are great pictures, Julie! He really is a beautiful baby. :)
Sooooo sweet! I love all the pictures, but even though his sweet little face is gorgeous, I love the one of his on his side and that little neck!!
Sooooo sweet! I love all the pictures, but even though his sweet little face is gorgeous, I love the one of his on his side and that little neck!!
oh my Gosh!!! You are such a great photographer without a DSLR. These are so cute. I like the way you made them small. Your savy with the html:) I wish I had more of Keynan at that age! I swear the next baby I have I'm going to stay in my pajamas all day! Take pictures of my little bundle and nurse instead of pump!!
That last comment was by me
Post a Comment