Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday David!!

David celebrated his 34th birthday a couple Fridays ago, so we made a birthday weekend out of it.

Friday (his actual b-day) we all went to work with him.  It's always hectic and fun to be there with all the kids.  David and I worked on some stuff while the kids played outside and ran around the building...their usual craziness. 



 That night David wanted to check out the band playing at Concerts in the Plaza, so that is what we did.

Jonah found a new friend...a spider.


Jaxon jumped on and off the rock wall.


Jamen enjoyed the music with Daddy.


After the show, we headed to Woodstock's for dinner.  While we waited for our pizza, David and the boys did a little arcade playin'.


Then we enjoyed our pizza.


You can tell by the grease on Jaxy's face and hair, that he REALLY enjoyed his pizza!


 For our second day of birthday celebration, we headed to Pismo to our favorite spot by the rocks and caves.  Jonah collected crabs, while Jaxon watched.


We found a starfish.


The boys climbed the stairs and posed.


Jonah climbed, collected, jumped, ran, explored, and climbed some more.


Jaxon did a little of the above himself...


but mostly hung out with his daddy!


David took the boys exploring for tide pools and caves, while Jamen and I took a little walk on the beach.


For our third and final day of David celebration, we finally officially sung to David and had cake.  (Don't look at how lame the cake actually looks...its SUPPOSED to be like David's little Gibson amp...the easiest of his amps to copy...but I ran out of fondant, so I made due with what I had, resulting in the next post for Cake Wrecks...good thing I have an awesome husband who could care less!)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!
Your the best and I love you SO much!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I'm so glad to see that David lost the '70's ice cream truck man mustache for his birthday:)

Happy Birthday!