Our little Jamen is now 1 month old. I can't believe how fast time has passed us by! I've found that it goes even faster with a big baby. When he was born, he didn't even fit newborn diapers, it kind of sped things up like a month. As my mother-in-law puts it, he acts like a newborn, with the wobbly head and all, but he looks like a 2 month old. We all have just fallen in love with this little guy! He is just the sweetest thing! I don't know what it is about him, but we all (even David who usually tries to stay away from newborns) can't get enough of him!
So far we've discovered that he likes to eat a LOT (much to my dismay at times, although I think its helped me lose baby weight faster), he is very alert and loves to watch and follow peoples faces, he loves his mommy, does good in his swing (when it works), does NOT like his arms to be swaddled in any way shape or form, likes his vanilla scented binky over the others (who wouldn't?), has the loudest, stinkiest gas (he seriously rips mega man toots!), likes the sound of the shower and bathroom fan, and hates having a dirty diaper for even a couple minutes (don't blame him - I wouldn't want to sit in a wet stinky diaper either!). Jamen is such a sweet, sweet boy and we are so lucky to have him be a part of our family!
Does anyone see anything WRONG with this picture?
Can it really be true that one of my babies is actually truly taking a pacifier??? Its amazing! According to most people he stinks at taking one, but he takes one occasionally, which is WAY more than Jonah or Jaxon ever did...its a miracle!
Jamen's big brothers just adore him. They really can't get enough of him. They're constantly wanting to hold him, kiss him, hug him, touch him...its quite smothering at times (ok, most of the time!), but they just love their baby brother!






4 comments:
oh julie he is so beautiful, i have been out of the loop with moving i loved getting to catch back up on your life.....hope your feeling good, getting some rest and enoying that little angel!
He really is darling. I was so happy to see him in person last week! And, I'm so glad this recovery was better for you. Congrats again!
He looks so cute...I can see why all of you can't get enough of him. He has such dark hair! I just think of your other boys with blond hair for some reason but then looking at the pictures of them w/Jamen..I see they don't have blond hair either really...He's a keeper!
What a sweetie! Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment