Friday, May 14, 2010

Lets Go Fly A Kite...and Play Kickball!!

Today Jonah had a minimum school day and I made David stay home (wishful thinking...obviously no baby yet or I wouldn't be blogging), so we decided to go on a little adventure to try to help this baby out.  Jonah's all into kickball at school, so we went to Walmart, got him a new kickball and Jax a kite and headed to the park.  

Jaxon was SO excited about his kite.  I don't think he even knew what a kite was until we took it out, but it had Buzz Lightyear on it, so it must be something he'd like!  David and Jaxon had SO much fun with it!






This is me wishing our little baby would come out already!  (Attractive, I know)


Jonah just loves kicking a ball around.  He has some interesting methods of doing so, but he some how manages to get the ball up and across the field.  

2 comments:

The Wyett Family said...

Very Cute, Julie. I hope that baby comes out very soon for ya! Hang in there!

Stacey B. said...

Hey Beautiful! I can't wait to see the newest baby Radmacher...Good luck!! I'm a little jealous that you get a little one again (even though mine is only 9 mos old, she's big!). Sending contractions your way...