Monday, March 8, 2010

Bob Jones Trail

We've been getting a lot of rain this year. Since January, it seems like we've had like 2 weekends without rain. Of course it is absolutely gorgeous with all the green all around. So a couple weekends ago we actually had a sunny weekend, so we went out for a nature walk on the Bob Jones Trail in Avila.

Jaxon is just such the little ham. I was trying to take a picture of him, so David told him to lean up against a tree and smile. Instead Jaxon found a post, grabbed onto it, and lifted up his boot. The pictures a little blurry 'cause I was laughing so hard.

This was our other attempt at a Jaxon picture...say cheese...grrr!


I think this boy is just so handsome? But then again I am his mom!

Since we were taking so many pictures of him, Jonah wanted to take a picture of David and I. This is a prime example of why I don't take pictures of myself pregnant. I'm fat and puffy. This is the time in my pregnancy where my hands and feet and face swell if I'm on my feet or sit too long and my tailbone hurts like the stinkin' dickens no matter what I do. Oh the joys of motherhood!

Jaxon is so weird about riding on David's shoulders. He gets so scared for some reason.

This freaked him out so much...what a silly kid!

2 comments:

Durham said...

You look great Julie! I still remember all the aches and pains of pregnancy. Hang in there!

Sandy said...

You look cute, Jules!! Wow - your boys have grown up a lot since we saw them!

By the way - I laughed my head off (and watched it twice) at Dad's video on his phone of JOnah giving you a Ninja massage - AWE.SOME.!!