As I mentioned in my last post, Sara, Steve, and Addyson came to visit us for a couple of days. We had tons of fun and were so happy to have them! After Harvest Festival we headed to the beach for a little fun in the sun. Of course the one Saturday someone is visiting, there was no cool sand castle (although I guess there could have been one, but it may have washed away by the time we got to it), but the kids had fun playing in the sand and were even brave enough to go in the water (it was a bit chilly out!). Then we headed out for an early dinner, which was delicious. After dinner we headed down for a walk on the pier.
(It was foggy out, so all my pictures look like its snowing. It was either snow effect with the flash or dark blurriness without...I picked the snow!)


The next day we took a trip out to our special place, Montana de Oro. Oh I love Montana de Oro...but I'm sure you've caught that by now.
Please ignore the fact that David looks like he's playing air guitar and Sara's wearing socks with her sandals (to her credit it WAS chilly and she only brought sandals...I won't hold it against you!).

That's better.

The explorers: Addyson, Jonah, and Jaxon

Jaxon decided to finish his exploring off without his shoes. That didn't last long...it was a little sharp for even his little moccasin feet.

There was lots of exploring and collecting going on. Shells, rocks, sea glass...Jonah really liked the soft corral David found.

Jaxon liked living on the edge. Unfortunately I most likely developed an ulcer watching him scale the rocks and run down the path toward the cliffs (theres a reason why we've ALWAYS brought him in a stroller!).

Come again soon Chandlers!



3 comments:
That was so much fun!!! Thanks a lot for showing my sexy socks and crocs! Thanks so much for such a fun weekend and cant wait to do it again.
By the that last comment was from me Sara but I have such a hard time with leaving you comments. It doesnt let me.
We love Montana de Oro too. It is one of the best places to spend a sunny Saturday. You make me want to head that direction again...maybe when it gets warmer!
Post a Comment