I bought the boys a slip 'n' slide back in June. Of course the day after I got it, it was too cold for it. All summer we've been waiting to use it, but its either had too cool of a breeze (wah, I know) so the kids don't want to get wet, or we're at the beach. Today we FINALLY used it. It was a good ol' 78° out with no wind, but of course as soon as the water went on, the breeze kicked in. But luckily it was still warm enough.
Jonah had the most fun of all. It was funny, he had know idea what to do at first...I didn't realize he's never been on one before!

Jax wanted nothing to do with the slippin' but he loved the little pool at the end. Luckily Jonah never got enough momentum to actually crash into him.
Jaxon finally decided to try it. Jonah had to push him down though. I launched him down a few times - oh man, it was SO hilarious!





3 comments:
Hey! This is Tiffany. Just wanted to say hi. I love reading your blog, but never leave comments. Sorry 'bout that. Sounds like you are doing well! Talk to you later!
That looks like fun. I've bought my boys one and have never set it up either. They always look fun (and a little painful). Maybe one of these hot days I'll get mine out.
That looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment