Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mr. Twirly Sprinkler

Meet our new friend Mr. Twirly Sprinkler. He came from the clearance toy shelf at Target. I love Target. Too bad I don't have more money to spend there...I really could spend a lot! Anyway, he [Mr Twirly Sprinkler] shoots crazy water and shoots ping pong-like balls out of the top. Pretty exciting...well if you're a 2 year old that is.


I can't believe summer is almost over...well summer break anyway. Jonah starts school in just 2 weeks! When summer break started I thought "wow, 3 months is a long time for Jonah to be out of school." Then I realized it was more like 2 months and now its almost over and we haven't done anything particularly fabulous and it feels like it has just flown by. Jonah told me yesterday "Mom, when do I get to go back to school? Home is boring, schools more fun. I don't want to wait 2 more weeks!" I felt I needed to post that so I would have evidence when its the 2nd day of school and he's begging to stay home because school is boring!

No comments: