Once a week there is a park play date with a bunch of woman and their kids from church. During the summer we meet at the beach instead. It's been so much fun for the boys to go to the beach and actually play with kids they know and they've both made friends with kids they didn't know before (some of the kids meet at church at a different time on Sunday, so we don't normally see them).
So these pictures were taken the very first beach day we went to...back in June. This was also the day that I dropped my camera in the sand. Needless to say it broke that day :( So that is why my boys have long hair again...it grows fast, but not THAT fast! It was overcast when we first got there, so Jonah chose to wear jeans. He did a little switch-a-roo when the sun came out!

Jaxon loves boogie boards. He's never actually used one in the water, but every time he sees one - it doesn't matter if we know the person or not - he HAS to stand on it. Luckily we knew the person who owned this one.
Jonah found this massively humungously gigantic sand crab. Seriously this picture doesn't do it justice. I haven't even seen one 1/2 that size before. Jonah really wanted to bring it home (even though it was dead when he found it)...uh yah right!
We love beach day. It'll be sad when school starts back up and we have to go back to the park. Although my skin will be happy...I don't know whats up with me - I drench myself in sunblock and I still get FRIED every week! I'm so annoyed!





1 comment:
How fun! I wish we could do playgroup at the beach!
That is a huge sandcrab..wow - the biggest one I ever found was like an inch across! LOVE the pic of Jaxon "surfing"!
Post a Comment