This is totally random, I know, but thought I'd share.
I have a problem.
I love...no I LOVE fonts!
I have to admit that I have, oh somewhere in the midst of 650 or so on just my laptop (yes, there's more on my external hard drive and David's work computers too). I'm not a hoarder, but when it comes to fonts...really, who can resist? When I see a cool font, I just have to have it...I can't control myself! Luckily I haven't spent a dime on them...its not like its a money guzzling habit that's breaking the bank. And they really don't take up much space on the hard drive, but every now and then it consumes me. I even have favorites. You know its bad when I can identify crazy random fonts that most of you probably haven't even heard of on random posters or sites. I do use them...a lot, but yes, its an obsession really.
For my love of fonts, I thought I'd share some of my current favorites with you (yes, it changes on a day to day basis). The "dirty" fonts are my favorite. I've put links below so you can download them yourself if you want.
This obviously doesn't even touch my hundreds of fonts - I really do wish you could all look through my font library. I urge you all to build one of your own...join the obsession!




1 comment:
I want that bleeding cowboys one!!
You know...they do have software you can download to organize your fonts...
Post a Comment