Monday, March 2, 2009

My Little Jaxy Waxy

(Just in case you were wondering, most of these were taken this weekend at the Dinosaur Cave Park)

I couldn't help but post a ton of pictures of Jaxon.  I just can't seem to get enough of this kid...he is seriously the CUTEST kid ever!  He has so much personality and spunk!  He is so cozy and cuddly and loving to all of us!  Since Jonah has been in school, Jax has become my little buddy, my side kick.  I love watching him play with his toys, try to have a conversation with someone, and follow Jonah around as his little shadow.  When he wants me to come do something, he tugs on my pants pockets until I come (that's annoying, but cute at the same time).  He is most definitely the LOUDEST kid I've ever known, but he is always so happy and excited about life.  He has become Jonah's little buddy, which I LOVE to see.  When Jax was younger, Jonah always picked on him and the 2 of them would fight all the time.  I was so afraid that they would grow up always being like this.  But luckily they both grew out of it and they love each other so much!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Somehow I missed a couple of your posts...Jaxon is indeed a little cutie - can't wait to spend some time with you guys in a few months!