A couple weekends ago it was SO beautiful outside, we just HAD to go out exploring!

Of course we had to visit the cows and Jaxon LOVES his "moos!" (By the way, that's a "cutie" from one of our many orange trees in Jax's mouth) With all the rain and sunshine and such, our property is looking so lush and green and beautiful! All of the grass has just rocketed up (which actually all got cut this week), which makes for some great jungle play for the kids. The kids loved chasing the chickens and watching their daddy chop wood. Jonah even helped carry the kindling in. And what would a beautiful day be without a visit to the tire swing? I think every kid needs a tire swing hanging from a big beautiful tree!
I LOVE my boys and I LOVE where we live!



2 comments:
I don't know who forgot to tell you, but its still winter for another 2 or 3 months. Jake
Thanks, wise guy! :) Tell the weather that...or rather don't, I'm enjoying sunshine, blue skies, and greenery! I do have to say that I feel for you guys - we've been having mornings of 41° - I don't know how you do the -31° thing...crazy I tell ya!
Post a Comment