Its been a while since I've posted anything...I've been a bit blogger lazy and I lost the cord or battery charger to my camera anywhere (finally found it last night in a random bag somewhere) and really, lets face it, most of you only look at the pictures anyway (I know thats the first thing I look at!). So today I'll do the marathon post and we'll see how I do in the coming weeks on keeping updated.
First of all I just have to say how absolutely adorable my little Jaxy is! He is seriously the cutest little kid - so full of personality and sweetness. He is most definitely a LOUD child, but wonderful none the less. I had to post these picts 'cause they're so cute and very rare. He's not big on wearing undies lately, but he's so stinkin' cute in them. And the other of him sleeping...well that speaks for itself (notice McQueen AND Woody in the background? Yah, he's a little obsessed!).

Papa (David's dad) came to visit us for a few days. He actually came over to record some of his music, but we got a little time with him as well. In the last couple of days, every time Jaxon plays, he's mumbling to himself, "oh, dadda, papa? byebye. Where dadda, papa doe?" Notice how "dadda papa" has become one word like they're one person? ;)
1 - While he was here, we went to the steakhouse down the street from the studio. Jaxon LOVED all the animal heads on the wall. Every time he'd see the boar, he'd start snorting.2 - My boys fought over who can sit by Papa - I guess Jax won out this time!
3 - Papa and his Radmacher boys!
4 - 6 - Its always both a challenge and fun to photograph Jonah - I just can't help myself! #6 is my fave!
7 - 8 - The Musical Trio - Dana, Papa, & David. (FYI - Dana is a guy who has recently come to work at the studio so David won't have to record so often - he can actually come home at a decent hour now!)
9 - Jax kept trying to get in on the pictures, so I finally got a shot of just him and he looked away! That stinker!
Here's a song that Papa wrote, Peace for Little Boys. It's not him singing, but it is his song! You can see a bunch of our nephews in the video as well.



2 comments:
those are great pictures! i love the lighting.
is dana david's brother? is the whole family musical?
and we have those mcqueen sheets too!
Great pictures - Josh has that McQueen pillowcase, too - must have been a hot item! I can't wait to see Jaxon this summer - I'm sad that we don't really know him yet! Well, except that he keeps messing up Josh's room, haha!
Post a Comment