
(photo by Sara)
Joseph is our oldest and definitely coolest nephew. He is lucky enough to have the whole world celebrate on his birthday...New Year's Eve. It is hard to believe that he is already 14! It seems like just yesterday when he and Landon were singing "Susie Snowflake" at our wedding!
I am especially grateful for Joseph's wonderful example. All 12 of his younger siblings and cousins look up to and love him greatly. I have no doubt that he will grow up to do wonderful things!
We love you, Joseph!
Happy Birthday!



3 comments:
Holy cow, is he really that old already??!! I haven't really seen him since he was in kindergarten or first grade and living upstairs from you guys in UT. What a good looking kid - I'm glad your boys have such a great example to look up to!
All the grandkids are growing up...I was looking at the family pic and couldn't believe it! What a great family though! Looks like you've had a fun past couple weeks. And that's funny you commented on my mom's pj's because I got her those for christmas!
Didn't he turn 14? He is such a ham, I love that picture of him! Those boys are so cute!
Post a Comment