Thursday, November 13, 2008

School Pictures

I keep forgetting to post this.  A couple weeks ago Jonah got his school pictures back...his first ever...the first of MANY to come!  Isn't he SO hansome?  I think he looks too old.

Here's his class - can you spot Jonah?

(Just in case you couldn't spot him, he's right smack in the middle)

3 comments:

Anna said...

Hi Julie
good to here form you! thanks for telling me a little of you story. Out of curiosity if you don't mind me asking what was the reason for your blighted ovum's. I'm just curious to see if there is something i can do to keep them form happening. This is my second one but first D and C.
Anyway I did here that April got married! Crazy stuff. Stephanie emailed me and told me. Well again it was good to here form you.

Anna

Anna said...

Oh by the way your boys are so cute!

Anna

A Person said...

Hey Radmachers! It's about time I caught up with you guys. Where are you living now? FYI I did not know Jonah's middle name was Kai, we named our Kai after the Finnish name, and our second is Dax (for Daxton), so really we're not copying you. Really. David we need to catch up and talk music, are you still producing?