Saturday, October 18, 2008

A New Love Affair...

Jaxon has a new best friend and he's in love!  


My mom makes all of her grandkids a stuffed animal when they turn 1, so she made Jax this leopard and gave it to him today.


He hasn't let it out of his sight since!

The funny thing is that Jax fell asleep with it, then Jonah took it and fell asleep with it.  It's just so soft, I think I might just snuggle up with it too :)

Leopard, you sure are loved!


Thank you Mom/Gramma!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hey Julie, you guys look great as well–LOVE blogs! I'll let Dane know you said congrats. Your kids are darling. Have a good one, Chels

Sandy said...

Jaxon is just too cute - lucky leopard, I want to snuggle with Jaxon!

Julie said...

Yah, me too - he's nice and gooshy!