Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Took the Tag...

So my sister didn't specifically tag me (she tagged everyone), but I've never been tagged, so I thought I'd take the challenge and take a walk down memory lane a bit.

What I was doing 10 years ago...
  1. I believe I was starting my 2nd year of college at BYU (and probably my favorite!)
  2. I was working in the Education Computer Lab in the McKay Building at BYU.
  3. I don't know that I had buckled down on a major yet - it might have been Outdoor Rec or something, I don't know.
  4. I sent "my missionary" off and began my LONG lame road of datelessness until my Prince David swept me of my feet for real (2 years later!).
  5. I lived in good ol' Cinnamon Tree Apt. #8 with some of the best roommates ever!
(Did you really think I wouldn't include a picture?  Sorry girls!)
Things on today's "to do" list...
  1. Laundry.
  2. Call on my traffic ticket (hopefully it's not too much $$!)
  3. Dishes (yup, I have no dishwasher...it's me)
  4. Grocery shopping.
  5. Make salsa.
5 things that I will most likely do instead of my to do list...
  1. Read some of Eclipse.
  2. Make lemonade with Jonah.
  3. Catch up on Heroes (yeah, David and I just finished the last episode of Season 1 and waiting for the 1st episode of Season 2 to be returned to the video store so we can check it out - we're a bit behind!)
  4. Go for a walk with my boys to see the animals and pick fruit.
  5. Look on the internet and see if any of you updated your blogs :).
5 Snacks I enjoy...
  1. Fresh fruit or things made from fresh fruit.
  2. Sweet potato oven fries.
  3. Tomatoes and fresh mozzarella on bread with e.v.o.o, basalmic vinegar, and salt (or a tomato sandwich).
  4. TJ's bbq popped potato chips (they're like rice cakes, but good...and made out of potatoes, not rice)
  5. Hummus and veggies.
Things I would do if I was a millionaire...
  1. Pay off everything and save for the future.
  2. Buy this property we live on.
  3. Pay for mine and David's parents to retire.
  4. Fly all my old roomies out somewhere and have an awesome Girl's Weekend!
  5. Actually go on a REAL vacation with just me and my hubby, then travel the world with our kids.
5 places that I've lived... (I've lived in a lot more than that, so just for fun I'll list them all)
  1. Salinas, CA
  2. San Luis Obispo, CA (a few times!)
  3. Provo, UT
  4. Visalia, CA (a few times, too!)
  5. Palm Springs, CA
  6. Fresno, CA
  7. Santa Clarita (Valencia), CA
  8. Glendale (Burbank), CA
  9. Guadalupe, CA
  10. Arroyo Grande, CA
I tag whoever wants to do it...

5 comments:

Durham said...

That's a fun picture. What's Shauna up to? I think she is the only one I have completely lost track of.

The Salinas Family said...

I remember that night at Olive Garden. We had such a great apartment. What good times!! That was also my favorite year :)

Bryn said...

Hey Jules!
The reason that was your best year in college was because Carson and I always took you on adventures! Don't forget!
Your kids are so cute too!
-joel

Julie said...

True, true!

Sandy said...

Glad someone took the tag-invite!:) Send me some salsa when you're done, will you?