Jonah started riding the bus. I'll still bring him most mornings, but he's some how talked me into letting him ride home...he's been begging and begging and now he just loves it! Here's the boys waiting for the bus in the morning.
David was home Friday, Jonah's 1st day riding the bus home, so we all went to pick him up from the bus stop!
After school Friday Jonah decided he wanted to water the dying grass in our backyard...from a tree. I think he got more wet then the grass actually did.
So naturally Jonah had to catch it.
He put it in his frog habitat, but I made him let it go last night. This morning he went outside and found his lizard, "Diamond Spark" as he named him, exactly where he'd left him, so he took him back. The gross thing is his tail partly fell off...yuck...not because of Jonah, it just sort of fell off...luckily lizards' tails grow back!
Jonah loved that the lizard could stick to his shirt!



1 comment:
Love the pics of Jonah's hairdo's -- I'm voting for the comb-over:)
Post a Comment