Sunday night we watched fireworks from Brandaan & Melissa's hotel room. We woke up early Monday morning for character breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen. It was so fun for the kids. They had everything you could think of for breakfast - mickey waffles, eggs, bacon (Jonah's favorite)...even ice cream & mac and cheese...yes, for breakfast! The kids got to meet Alice, Minnie Mouse, Gideon, Gipetto, Mulan, Pluto...and of course Goofy!

This is a goofy pict of Jonah, but it was so cute with the both of them. Jonah was so happy to have his best bud Kaden with him at Disneyland!

After breakfast we headed off to Disneyland! It was a lot more crowded and definitely hotter than last time we went, but it was fun none the less. The highlight of Monday was Jonah got to meet one of his FAVORITE Disney characters...Buzz Lightyear!

Reese was SO excited to see the princesses. She was SO adorable with them...she walked right up to them and sat down right in front of them...she wasn't going anywhere!


We did a few things we didn't get to do last time...climb Tarzan's treehouse, go on Indiana Jones (well I did), and Soarin' over CA (mine and Jonah's FAVORITE!) We got to meet a few more characters...Buzz, Rafiki, Princess Aurora, Snow White, Peter Pan...I'm sure I'm forgetting some. Oh yeah, Jonah, Carina, & I went on the Roaring Rapids ride and got SOAKED...I think that's even an understatement! But luckily it felt REALLY good because it was SO stinkin' hot! DeDe, Jonah, Carina, & I also went on Splash Mountain to cool off.

Notice how soaked we are? This picture was actually taken before we REALLY got soaked!

This made me think of DeDe. Deed, I expect to see you up there as Belle next year!

We also got to watch the Disneyland & Pixar (CA Adventure) parades. The Pixar parade was really the highlight of the entire trip! It had ALL of Jonah's favorites...the Incredibles, Lightning McQueen & Mator, Nemo, Ratatouille, Monster's Inc, Bug's Life & Toy Story. I don't think I've ever seen Jonah so excited to see anything before!


Monday after we were SOOOO exhausted, we went back to the hotel and cooled off at the pool. I was SO proud of Jonah - he was pretty much swimming all on his own. He even went down the water slide (several times!) by himself. For a kid who doesn't get to spend much time in the pool, he's doing awesome! Jaxon had the most fun here at the pool, especially in the kiddy pool! We all went out to eat that night and Jonah got a special birthday surprise from the waiters...a mickey cake & a serenade of "Zippiddy-Do-Da."

Tuesday morning Jaxon & I went home with my dad, but Jonah stayed with Gramma and the gang for one more day at the magical kingdom. And he was SO happy he stayed. He got to meet Flick, Princess Atta, and best of all Woody! They spent lots of time in Bug's Land....of course getting soaking wet!


Brandaan, Kaden & Jonah on the spinning ladybugs.

Jonah was VERY excited to meet Woody!

Thanks Gramma, Carina, DeDe, Brandaan, Melissa, Kaden, & Reese! We had SO much fun!



2 comments:
Great pictures! The one of Kaden and Jonah is classic! Geez, you guys have WAY more to do than we do when Brandaan and Melissa come to town:) We're planning on Disneyland next year - end of May - wanna come?:)
Yeah! for Disneyland! Thanks for letting us be part of the fun!:)
Post a Comment