Jonah & I went on Splash Mountain (he BEGGED to go on it!) and he was so brave. When we were done I said "Was that scary?" and he said "Nope, I wasn't scared at all." Then I said, "Do you want to do that again?" and he very quickly said "Nope." His favorite rides of the day were Nemo and Big Thunder Mountain. David said that on Thunder Mountain Jonah turned to him and said, "Gramma needs one of these at her house."
Around 5:30 we were done with Disneyland so we headed over to California Adventure. We made it just in time for the end of the Pixar Parade, then we were sad to find out that it closed at 6, so we'll just go there first thing tomorrow. The good thing about bringing young kids is they get tired earlier, so we don't have to stay until closing. Well we're all off to soak our weary bones in the hot tub.



No comments:
Post a Comment