Thursday was our 3rd and final day in the good ol' Magic Kingdom! We didn't even step foot in Disneyland, but we spent our day at California Adventure. We spent most of our time in Bugs Life Land.
The best part of the entire trip was watching the boys running through the water at Bugs' Life. Saying they got soaked is a major understatement! They were SOPPING! But they had SOOOOO much fun! (It's a good thing I brought extra clothes!)









6 comments:
We just got back from Disneyland too! It was so fun!! My kids were literally in heaven! Every character they saw, they just stopped and stared because they realized that they are real. It was really just the cutest thing. I'm so jealous that you got year passes!
Looks like you guys had a great time -- LOVE that picture of Jaxon sleeping on his hand -so cute!
What cute boys you have, Julie. Good to hear from you. We hope to have some good Disneyland fun sometime this year.
Oh what fun!! I can't wait till we get to do that with our boys, any tips?
Julie hey! i always love hearing from you. Disneyland looks like so much fun, ben keeps saying we need to go before we leave vegas. Do you guys like where you live? is the weather nice? Ben and I are trying to figure out where to go after this and it looks really pretty there.
Julie, Your boys are as cute as their mama. What a great family.
Post a Comment