Friday, November 30, 2007

Thanksgiving

Well I don't have any new pictures to post yet (well I have them, I just haven't loaded them yet), but I thought I'd let ya all know what we did for Thanksgiving.  We stayed home, but spent Thanksgiving day at my parents in San Luis Obispo.  My brother Brandaan and his cute family came from Utah and my little sis DeDe came up from San Diego.  We were all there but my big sis and her fam.  We had lots of good fun, food, and company!  Jonah was excited 'cause he got to go to the drive-in for the first time to watch a Bee Movie.  

Our kids are growing like weeds!  Jonah decided right before Thanksgiving that it was time to shave his head.  He needed a haircut, but he wanted to look like the Avatar, so I attempted my first Jonah haircut (I'm not the haircutting sort!).  It needed a few touch-ups by David, but we did pretty good and Jonah was very happy (even though he wanted NO hair like the Avatar, but mommy wouldn't do that!).  Jaxon is crawling ALL over the place!  I don't know if it's easier or harder now.  He can now follow me around EVERYWHERE!  Jonah has been SO excited for Christmas -he's our little holiday boy - he loves decorating and getting into the spirit of the holidays.  He couldn't wait, so we ended up putting our Christmas decorations up 3 days before Thanksgiving!  That's about it with us these days.  We've been VERY busy getting ready for the holidays.  David's been working night and day finishing off quite a few projects, so we look forward to taking a break for Christmas!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

We've been checking every day for a new post! Glad you guys had fun at Thanksgiving - wish we could have been there! Looks like all the cousins had fun together! We haven't even found our holiday decorations yet and I'm not sure if we'd even put them up (besides the tree), since we'll be moving...Jonah would be so disappointed in me:) I love his haircut, by the way, although I have no idea who the Avatar is...