Thursday, November 8, 2007

Halloween Pictures

I forgot to add some pictures, so here they are!

Pumpkin Patch at Avila Barn:




Painting Pumpkins:


Trunk or Treat with Grandpa and Grandma:


King David, Good Knight Jonah, and Dragon Jaxon (I was a fairy princess but, oh darn, there are no pictures of me):




3 comments:

Sandy said...

AWESOME costumes, as usual, Jules!

Stacey B. said...

Julie!!!
Hey I love the costumes and I can't believe you MADE them! You are a true artist. I've missed hearing from you so I hope you keep your blog updated. Your boys are so incredibly cute! Our third baby comes in less than 7 weeks! Yeah! I'm so ready.
Love you lots!

Dyan said...

Hey Radmachers! I was excited to find your blog on Joel and Bryns! You'll have to keep it up so we can keep in touch with you guys better. Your halloween costumes are amazing, great job Julie. And I can't believe how much Jonah has turned into a little Radmacher. He and Jaxon are so cute!